All time Page views

Tuesday 9 February 2016

DOOM 3, Quake 4

DOOM 3

I like [DOOM 3]. It's one of those games where you need to play it in the dark with the lights off and with the volume turned up. It has quite a few jump scares and definitely has a creepy atmosphere to it. I only have one criticism with the game and that is that the guns don't sound powerful. True most of them aren't but they should still sound powerful. Even so I think that they also move too far away from the original DOOM games. Even so  it is still a good game that I would recommend to people.


Quake 4

I really like [Quake 4], if you have to choose between Quake 4 and Doom 3, Quake 4 is definitely the one to go for. The guns sound so much more powerful. Even the gameplay is better. It sticks to Quake 2 over the other Quake games. This really works well as the strogg bases don't feel like levels. They feel like actual military bases that were constructed for purpose. It all has a sense of realism to it. The part I have currently got up to is where you have to destroy giant metallic spiders with a hover tank. And believe me they know how to make tanks. Definitely get this game if you are looking for something to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment