All time Page views

Tuesday 2 February 2016

ATTACCA and Lost games

ATTACCA

Hello there everyone.

A long time ago when I was browsing google play I stumbled across a game. This game was called [ATTACCA], it had gameplay similar to super hexagon where you have to avoid the oncoming walls.
Unfortunately however it is no longer available on google play and the apk can't be found on the internet.(Be aware that most of the apk files are spyware, and quite seriouss spyware for mobile devices. They can be identified as spyware by whether or not they say downloader in the title and/or their permissions when you go to install the "game").

If anyone can find the contact information for the creator of this game or the legitimate apk file then please contact me on google plus.


Lost games

I would really hate this to become one of those lost games that can no longer be played because it simply cant be downloaded any more. This is really sad as this is a great game, and a great example of a game that doesn't need to be complex or have good graphics to be fun. I always hate it when the game I want to play can no longer be acquired in any way shape or form.

I hope this game comes back.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    me and my friends used to play this in 2013. We enjoyed this game so much that we are actually looking to get this.
    Do you succeed to get it?
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete