All time Page views

Friday 5 February 2016

Delays

Delays

Hello, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have had a lot of work to do, and either way not too much has happened this week. Although today I did pre-order [Prospekt] on steam. It is essentially a sequel to Half-Life opposing force, it started off as a steam greenlight game. However valve has given the go ahead for this game. It also looks really faithful to the Half-Life series, as it would because it was  project had help from valve employees. I am really looking forwards to this game as it will give us something to play while we wait for Half-Life 3. I simply can't wait to play it.


Windlands

[Windlands] is a game that was released on steam earlier this year, I have not played this game yet, but if the demo and the steam page are anything to go by then It looks like a well worthwhile investment. It is a game about swing from grappling hooks across vast low-polygonal maps with an amazing soudtrack. The demo is just my escape from reality, and I'm sure that the full game will be to.

No comments:

Post a Comment